SEND ME ALL YOUR Q's



HELLO EVERYONE, I have returned from my unannounced and unplanned June hiatus!! I was totally not planning on abandoning you all for a full month, but am I sorry?? not really. I mean I missed you all BUT I had so much fun and got real work done so I think it was worth it. Unintended but needed hiatuses are 10/10 recommended by me

What I was doing while not blogging
  • rereading In 27 Days because who doesn't need to reread their all time favorite book (evidence here
  • going on small day trips with the fam
  • taking an overload of videos which I'm editing for practice sake (<< new hobby which I love)
  • btw does anyone know of nice instrumental music that sounds like indie folk?? I need background music XD
  • actually here's a nice photo I took for you to enjoy 


  • finishing one school course (#yay)
  • texting the anomalies in the dimension (yes, that's a reference to someone's favorite series *eye roll*) so much it makes up for all the words I did not blog (#fun)
  • named my phone Carden after the The Cruel Prince
  • DID MORE ART (I consider this a win)
  • here's another picture actually










  • watching Race to the Edge, and other videos, most notable The Peanut Movie, and Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse
  • having fun learning to braid hair (<< new obsession)
  • doing the bujo for a few months but giving up for July for a quick break haha
  • starting camp nano !! with an epic cabin !!

MOVING ON NOW.


I am doing my blog anniversary party this month!! because doing it late is apparently an Inkwell tradition. and a Q&A is going to be one of the things!! So SEND ME ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. whatever you want to ask - though I do reserve a right to refuse to answer, even though I know you all will ask things respectfully ;))

DROP ALL THE Q's BELOW IN THE COMMENTS or if for some reason you can't comment bc you don't have a Google account then use the contact form on the contact page. or if we have a chat then message me directly :)

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS.
cheers and happy july. lisa 

30 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!!! So glad to see you again :) I apologize for my own prolonged absence, it has been craaaaazy around here.

    Q's:

    - What is your favorite song right now?
    - What is the most beautiful hair style (in your opinion)?
    - Do you have a favorite kind of rock? (I know, random question, but I'm really curious).


    I'm so excited to see your answers for this!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i'm so excited to answer these! thanks Catherine!!

      Delete
  2. hello, it is I, your worst nightmare.

    - Do you ship Dariana (Derek and Kariana) from Faith's book? (the correct answer is yes.)
    - What is your favorite book? (besides the Bible.) (yes, I must ask this question.)
    - Your favorite ship of all time.
    - If you could only write one of your books, which would you choose? (basically, which one of your own books do you favor over the others.)
    - AND FINALLY, THE BIGGEST QUESTION YOU WILL EVER RECEIVE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, THIS IS A DEAL-BREAKER ON OUR FRIENDSHIP!!!! (Jk, I will still love you no matter how you answer.)
    DO YOU SHIP HICCSTRID!!!???

    okay, that is all from me, thank you for considering my questions. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are only two answers to the Dariana question: yes and a lie.

      Delete
    2. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS????? She hasn't even read my book!!!! XD

      Delete
    3. *hides from my worst nightmare*

      Delete
    4. @sarah I guess we all know what I have to say then -_-

      Delete
    5. @florid sword A VERY GOOD QUESTION IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF

      Delete
    6. Lisa, I know you trust me. Trust me when I say you would ship it. They are soul mates. Trustmeeeeeee.

      Delete
    7. I have no regrets for my questions. MUHAHAHAHAHA

      @Sarah: yeesssss

      Delete
  3. question:
    What would you tell someone who wants to start blogging?
    If someone gave you $54 how would you spend it?
    Do you ever wish to travel someday?

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those are such good q's - thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. I SECOND ALL OF E.B.'s QUESTIONS!! ;P

    -Where do you learn how to style your hair?
    -What inspires you to pick up new hobbies?
    -What is one of your goals for the future?
    -Coffee or tea? (choose wisely)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to answer these!! (except the last one -_-)

      Delete
  5. -What's your favorite thing about a bujo?
    -What's your favorite art style?
    -Dogs or cats?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, questions:

    -What is the foreign language (whether you speak it or not) that sounds the prettiest to your ears?
    -Ebooks or physical books?
    -Morning person or night owl?
    -What are three things you HAVE to do in a day in order to consider it a success?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these require some thought for sure XD thanks for asking!!

      Delete
  7. Favorite dog breed?
    Where would you go for a winter holiday?
    What jungle animal would you want to pet?
    Dream car?

    Enjoy the questions!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. *slowly emerges from the humid outdoors*

    I'm here to ask questions.

    -What made you take a break with the whole buju thing?
    -Have you seen my post about bullet journaling? Might wanna check it out, lol Get inspired!
    -Favorite song with a banjo in it.
    -Ever watched a chess tournament?
    -Do you keep your food separate on your plate or MASH IT ALL UP?
    -First word when you were a kid?

    Sorry, those were random. I've been training a new guy at work and putting up a new fence and prepping for Realm Makers and honestly I think my brain is slowly unraveling or something.... *cries*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE YOUR RANDOM Q's!! can't wait to reply!!

      Delete
  9. Oh fun!!!
    Okay: A book that has touched you deeply?
    What is your first childhood memory?
    What is one thing you wish you could tell your younger self?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I've been on and off with blogging myself; it's nice to know that it's not just me, haha!

    Questions:
    -What is your ideal setting? (i.e., on the beach with a book, at the library with headphones in, etc)
    -your favorite song/music/artist?
    -where do you draw inspiration from?

    Hanne || losingthebusyness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LISA, this is such a great idea for your blogoversary!! <3

    - How do you get in a creative mood?
    - Hardest writing lesson you’ve had to learn?
    - Favorite part about the writing process?

    Can’t wait for the Q&A!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww THANK YOU! I'm looking forward to it also!!

      Delete
  12. HELLO so I am so late to this, but if you're still accepting Q's, here are a few:

    - On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain? ;)
    - Current music that you're really enjoying?
    - HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT BLOG DESIGN??
    - Do you like musicals? Hate them? Don't really care?

    ReplyDelete

YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY <333 I try my best to reply to them all, so check back soon, and let's start a conversation.

Instagram