a little note

Hey everyone! Hope y'all are doing well. This post is just gonna be short and to the point ...

For a long while now I have struggled with blogging - as if, the reason I started it is not enough for me to continue. I think, I have grown ... beyond the limits and purposes and systems I established for my blog. I cannot blog the way I blogged in 2017 or 2018 anymore - because that was me /then/. This is me /now/.

That being said, I don't want to abandon my blog and take it down. So, I'm going to take a bit of a break to rebuild and replan and rebrand. Who knows what I'll decide to do, but I want to put this out there.

Because as long as I don't say this, I feel like I have the obligation to you to continue doing things the way I have been doing them.

Because as long as I don't purposefully make a change in my strategy and plan, I feel like I have to force myself to continue blogging according to my old style.

My old style/system was wonderful for the younger me. But it's no longer stimulating, inspiring, or helpful to me now. It almost feels as if instead of moving on from elementary school to high school, I just kept doing elementary level textbooks over and over.

This blog is meant to help me grow, and since it's not doing that right now, I need to change things up.

Just wanted to tell you all that you're really special and important to me, and I really appreciate you sticking around these past few years, and thank you in advance for you patience with me as I try to figure things out. 

#alsolifeisbusy #help

Stay healthy and safe! Comment below and tell me what's up with you!
xx lisa

5 comments:

  1. It happens, part of growing up I guess.
    Hope you have a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support you, girl. I understand entirely. I love you and I hope you can find what you want to do, be it blogging or something else <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you for realizing you needed something more than what you were doing! Good luck with figuring out what you want this space to be, and I'm looking forwards to seeing what else is to come!

    <3,
    Hanne || losingthebusysness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. <333333333
    ^^ That is a legit love heart. It is!!
    Looking forward to the future of this space!
    (Also we need to catch up!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wrote about something similar to this. I totally understand this feeling though. It can be hard to keep up a blog when it doesn't give you the feelings you had once when you do it now.
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete

YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY <333 I try my best to reply to them all, so check back soon, and let's start a conversation.

Instagram