Just Lisa Forgetting About Her Blog's Birthday—Again



Inkwell is four years old!! And, as seems to be my tradition, I forgot all about it. I started my blog in June, but I never remember, and always post about in July. Haha. Just another year of Lisa Forgetting Her Blog Birthday!

I really haven't prepared anything. I said all the things I wanted to say about blogging a couple of posts ago. So today I thought, maybe I should amuse you with some metrics, as I've never been one to keep track of numbers.

And then we can just chat in the comment section, maybe?


  • I have about 300 followers in total if you count Bloglovin' and my email list, but who knows how many of those are bots (thanks. Bloglovin'.)
  • 123 posts!! HUZZAH.
  • 2.4k comments? WOWZA. Did not see that coming.
  • 69k pageviews?? That's kind of a lot.

  • interestingly enough, my blog views were at its peak right after I started blogging... who knew little Lisa was that interesting XD and they've really dipped since I stopped blogging haha #understandable


  • I love how people who searched for "dimensional takeover" eventually found a bunch of six friends just roasting each other XD
  • and ppl searching for "macintyre inkwell" (presumably a brand or something?) eventually discovered Marrok Macintyre x Lisa's blog XDD 
  • Just went and reread the first time I talked to Marrok on his blog and wow, younger me had an entirely different tone of speaking online HAHA


  • idk why I get so many views from Russia but uhhh... we'll roll with it?? HI RUSSIAN READERS!
  • and while I'm honored I got that many views from Singapore... O_o who there views my blog this much?? it can't just be my family members... can it???????
  • and I didn't realize I knew so many Canadians online??

  • there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for these pageviews
  • why is my review of Twinepathy my most popular post? It wasn't even that awesome?
  • tickled to see y'all really wanted to know 17 new facts about me lol
  • and you seem to like my recaps?? hmmmm?

What do you guys think of all these random stats?? It's been a good four years, hasn't it? Here's to the next one! Geonbaehaja like a thunder!

Cheers, my sweets,

xx lisa



1 comment:

  1. Annnnd New Zealand isn't even on the list. Bahaha.
    Love the stats... (why is it so much fun to look at stats?!)
    Also aren't searches seriously the funniest things? (I could spend hours just looking at popular Google searches xD
    K bye. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY <333 I try my best to reply to them all, so check back soon, and let's start a conversation.

Instagram