what should I do for my blog anniversary??


H E L L O     B L O G G E R     F A M :

how's everyone doing?? I am currently 

  • obsessed with hair braiding
  • studying the history of the Canadian Northwest
  • screaming over Abbie's book and it's cover !! 
  • working on a short story
  • spring cleaning
  • enjoying the summer like weather!!
  • prepping for my blog birthday in June!! 

^^ look at that I actually remembered ahahaha

And I have a super important question for you all! WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR MY BLOGAVERSARY??

Below is a poll for you to fill in - it'll only take a couple of seconds so I'd appreciate it a lot if you'd vote!! I have *lots of plans* - and your input is really important.


WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR MY BLOG ANNIVERSARY IN JUNE?


A contest like last year!

Q+A.

A giveaway.

A "how well do you know me?" contest.

Other
Please Specify: 


ALSO!! I finally got rid of Feedburner and converted to Mailchimp. IT'S SO AMAZING and I love it so much!! If you'd like to subscribe to this blog via email there's the sign up form in the sidebar >> 

(If you're on Blogger using Feedburner - the default email subscription option for Blogger - I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND SWITCHING TO MAILCHIMP. let me know if anyone wants a "how to" post on that!!)

OK leaving you with this until next week. Let me know any ideas you have in the comments :)) See you!!

cheers,
lisa



10 comments:

  1. Ooooh I can't wait for your blogoversary, they're always so much fun!! *claps hands in excitement*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. *cough cough* you'll find out soon enough 😉

      Delete
  3. So awesome your blog anniversary is coming up!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh also I tagged you. :) https://astorydetective.blogspot.com/2019/05/voted-most-likely-tag.html

      Delete
    2. aww nice :)) (also oops on the typo of my previous comment lol)

      Delete
  4. Oooooh, blogoversary. Mine's coming up soon, too. I'm so excited for yours because YOU ARE EPIC!!!

    I'm cautious of MailChimp because I have to put an address in and that worries me a lot.

    But a how to post would be cool to read! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! We started around the same time!! Aww thanks - I'm so excited for you to see what I've planned!!

      Oh yeaaahhhh ... if you're worried about your subscribers seeing it you can change it on the email. *shrug* they're PROFESSIONAL on MailChimp so I'm not too concerned.

      I might just do that!!

      Delete

YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY <333 I try my best to reply to them all, so check back soon, and let's start a conversation.

Instagram